Journey of Toilet Train - no pee at school

Noah is going to be 5 years old. He is very fine at home without diaper except his bed time. I am now taking effort and approach to make Noah able live independent without diaper.

I made it off without diaper on half day yesterday, while we on the way to church till we come back from church. No 'accident' and he went to toilet twice in church, before and after service.

The 'accident' happened on the second half day, when we brought him out for dinner. Noah wet his pants in the car and we ended up put him on diaper.

Today, I received a call from school in the morning telling me Noah is having nose bleed and I was asked to rush to school and bring him back. I noticed he was on diaper when I picked him up from school. The teacher told me he has been refusing to go toilet since last week, the week we started to take off diaper from him to school. Today, he made his pants wet and ended up on diaper.

My goal is to make Noah get used to the toilet in school. I will re-pack is necessary to school. Instead of having 2 diapers and a clean set of clothes, I will make 2 clean sets of clothes and only 1 diaper to standby.

Will update on the outcome in the future.
 

Comments