Stressed out and I need to Cry

The Background

I am the only child to my widow mother and I am also a working mom myself. I engaged a nanny to take care of Noah whenever I off to work. One day, my husband decided to move to new house and we offered my mother to stay beside us, to make easier for us to take care of her at the same time.

Hiring a Helper

Since my mother has moved in to stay next to us, we decided not to engaged the nanny instead to hire a domestic helper to help out in the family. Noah is now staying with the helper and my mother who stays beside us does help up to keep an eye on Noah and the helper.

Regret on the Arrangement

I thought it was perfect arrangement but my mother sees it as we use her to take care the family on our behalf. She bad mouth me everywhere, she makes complaints. That makes me sad. I take over Noah whenever I am backed from work. I bath Noah, play with Noah and sleep with Noah. On weekend, I am fully in charge to take care of Noah and the helper help out of the house chores. Furthermore, I pay for all the expenses.

Bad Day

It was a busy working day and I went home. My mother complained about my husband who engaged with phone whenever she asked him to take care of Noah. My mother and the helper were in the kitchen to prepare dinner. My husband did not pay attention to keep an eye on Noah and Noah went into the kitchen. Noah nearly get hurt.
My mother was talking non-stop, making complaints, put blame on my husband, complained about my zero contribution mother in law and told me that she had no obligation to prepare dinner. I told my mother to stop preparing dinner and she got mad with me. Telling me what kind of attitude I had and I should not say it.

Stressed Out, I need help too

I am wondering what else I can do??What do these people want from me?!! I feel like ending my life. I hate my life and I hate my mother. I hate my husband and I hate everything. What can I do??What does this world want from me. Don't tell me to rely on God or whatsoever. It is simply nonsense and useless.

 

 

Comments

  1. Firstly, there's no God. The reason religion exist because some people are near breakdown like you who need comfort. You can actually find Befriender and Psychologist to help you. Also, you can take some medicine (provided by psychologist) to calm you down. Unfortunately my mum also complain here and there. The reason is old lady like your mum have menopause and they will get angry at everything. Old people always complain and say something hurtful. I will just ignore and think they are crazy due to hormone changes(menopause)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to see psychologist too. I need to calm down so that I can dedicate the best of myself to Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good. Maybe both psychiatrist and Psychologist. One is for talking. One is for getting medication.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment