Respone when Being Called

This is one of the most remarkable symptom of Autism that Noah has, in which bother me a lot. Noah does not response when being called. The situation has became worse lately.

Despite I shout or scream, Noah will stay in his own world, stemming or continue on what he is doing as he does not hear my voice. I have to go near and grab him, hold his head to face me and repeat my statement once or twice so that he is able to pay attention to what am I trying to tell. It works sometime and there are moments that it does not work.

Noah has poor eye contact and he is very much on himself. I really have no idea on how to connect to him. Although I am around him but I do not feel that Noah is connected with me.

Comments

  1. Hopefully he improve with Occupational Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has been with OT for 2 years. Will hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Nemechek Protocol? https://web.facebook.com/groups/TheNemechekSupportGroup/

    I don't really believe it.But it seems many able to see improvement.

    https://www.lazada.com.my/products/ready-stocknemechek-bundle-now-dha-500epa-250-inulin-california-olive-ranch-olive-oil-i450933824-s685634027.html?search=1

    Not expensive. I bought it already but don't dare to give it to my son who is at 18 months now. I'm taking it myself instead.

    But if since your child already 5 years old, if nothing else work, I mean, you can try your luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment