The Journey of Toilet Train

The process is slow and challenging to toilet trained a special kid. It is much more complication that you can imagine.

Noah it yet to be fully toilet trained. I would seriously like to thank for my previous helper from the Philippines, she spent most the time with Noah and dedicated her effort to assist him on this.

Noah still on diaper whenever he nap, sleep, on the ride and is out from home. He is no more on diaper at home. He was not on diaper when he is in some of my relatives' house. The next goal for Noah will be no diaper to school next year.

I started to toilet trained Noah after he passed his first birthday. I started to deal with his bowel movement. He rarely made dirty diaper when he turned three and after that we trained him on his bladder movement. It is still not very perfect as Noah, as a boy pee with sitting position. The great improvement is Noah, who turns 5 next year, is now able to come and inform me the needs of using the toilet. We used to brought him to toilet every hour previously.

 

Comments