Stay at Home Mum or Working Mum

I many cases I have been struggling whether to be a stay at home mum or a working mum. 

Stay At Home Mum
  • Full concentration and more time for family
  • More time to spend with Noah and able to be more dedicated to help him with his Autism. 
  • I kind of enjoy managing house & family. I am a very family oriented person
Working Mum
  • To supplement the income, as cost to raise an Autistic child is always high.
  • As a Master Degree holder, not working some time makes me feel is a waste
  • Not to get overwhelm with Noah's autism, it can be hard to handle most the time
  • Maintain own social circle

Something in Between
This is what I am looking for, to have a part time/freelance job and take care of both income source and family at the same time. 
I am trying to explore on some possible approaches
  • A part time job which able to match the Noah schedule. I prefer to report work after sending him back to school, off work and pick up Noah from school, then work again after my husband come back for work or slot in either one.
  • Work from home. Make it freelancing, online selling or become a KOL
  • Freelance as insurance agent, property agent, MLM and etc. However, these are really not my interest. I am not really keen in doing sales. 

Comments