Top 3 Ways to Handle Mother in law , When you pay her a visit

Managing relationship with Mother in law can be very challenging issues faced by most Asians women.

Here I am sharing the top 3 approaches to consider maintain good relationship with your mother in law. However, I still believe basic formula of maintaining a good relationship with mother in law is spend less time together. 

Whenever I need to spend overnight stay while visiting my mother in laws, I will surely take these top 3 approaches and it works well. I have a very good relationship with my mother-in-law and she is very proud of it. 

These are what I do whenever I pay her a visit

💓Bring Her to Saloon together, and pay for the service
The moment I stepped into her house, after greeting her I will first propose for an appointment to saloon. She will spend time enjoy her hairdo, facial and manicure together with me and I would pay for the service. Usually we will have planning to eat out on that day. 
In fact by doing so, both you and your mother in law will enjoy the service, you will have relaxing time for yourself. Usually I will use my husband's card to pay for it. My husband is happy to pay for it cause it not only gives good time for both of us, and also he himself. 

💓Buy her gift
Most women loves receiving present, so do my mother in law. Whenever I bring her gift upon paying her a visit, that's make her day. After that we spend time to unbox the giftbox and I will give explanation on the gift that I bought. Then, we would have a good days ahead. 
Well yes, most the time I will use my husband's credit card to pay for those gifts

💓Bring back some food and Arrange gathering
This is also a very good approach where I would arrange a sibling gathering for her, which she enjoys the most. At the same time, I will bring back some food such as cake, pizza, fruits etc for the gathering. She appreciate the arrangement and I do not have to spend much time interact with her too. The siblings will entertain her and thus I would have sufficient time with my little boy. Well all I have to do is to call those siblings and bring back some food. There I will have another good day. 



Comments