Merely Upset or Depression- Top 5 Symptoms of Depression

There was time when people asked me 'How are you?', my inner answer was 'I am so NOT fine' despite my voice came out with the wordings of 'I am fine'. Yeah right, in fact I WAS NOT FINE

I believe many people out there deal with various challenges in life, often feel stressed, down, upset and frust. Have anyone of you notice whether you are merely feeling upset or instead you are having depression. 



  • Unable to Focus. While I was having depression, I need a whole lots effort in order to me to stay focus, thus I could not get anything done right/effectively. 
  • The feel of Worthless,  I felt that I meant nothing to the world and to the people around me and I could contribute nothing. I felt I was a failure. 
  • Feeling Helpless. I felt that no one was able or willing to help me and I had no idea of how could I deal with the various challenges in life. 
  • Lost interest especially on those things that I used to enjoy. I just wanted to spend time with myself and only myself. In my inner side, I often hear myself shouting 'Leave me Alone. 
  • Think or attempt to end the life. I though of ending my life from time to time, and also figured out possible way to commit suicide. I have though of jump from the balcony, bang the car over the flyover while I was driving, consume detergent and take sleeping pills. Seriously no joke. 
If you yourself or someone around you have ever experience that, please act now to seek professional assitance. Depression is no joke and bring huge impact in your life.

I am grateful that I got over it so that I can have more great time with my little Noah. 
I hope this sharing able to help you. 

Comments