Occupational Therapy - Cancelled, and prepare for outstation Festive.

Festive time is around the corner and we are making preparation go to back to my in-laws house for celebration. It is very usual that we make ourselves to be there few days ahead the festive. As for this time, my husband decides to cancel the once a week 11am OT class for Noah on coming Saturday so that we can depart early.

I have to remind myself to make room for home practice despite we will be in my in-laws house for few days. I will pack the necessary for patterning, coloring, beads tracing and pre-writing related material. These items are rather easy to prepare. I will bring his brush too. I will also prepare four books for bedtime story and PECs also a must have item to improve his communication/speech skills. Just right before bedtime, somersault and body wrap can be good activities to be carried out.  If possible, will also engage Noah for Wheelbarrow.

Happy Chinese New Year

Comments