Noah Year End School Holiday Program.

Instead of bringing Noah for vacation, I arrange a series of therapy program for him this school holiday, with the aim to improve his ASD condition to prepare him for formal school.

It was a tough decision to enroll him into any related holiday program. The cost is too burden for us. Thus, I made a decision to add more therapy session for him. My husband wasn't quite happy due to the increase of expenses.

Noah is going to be 5 next year and I do not want to waste any more time. He is way too behind for his age. From now onwards, Noah will be attending 5 hours of therapy per week  instead of 3 hours. The arrangement  will remain for the following year.

Next year will be a busy year for Noah to attend 5 hours of therapy and school. I hope the arrangement will help him in this condition.

All our expenses has been dedicated for Noah therapy, which leave us nothing spare for vacation. I hope the scarification will worth for the result.

*finger crossed 

Comments