My December Holiday

My husband and I discussed about the holiday plan toward the end of the year, to clear leave and to bring little Noah abroad.

We have been put in effort to train Noah adapting to new environment by bringing him out more often. I bring him for day trip most the time. I can still remember how hard to adapt this boy to new environment. Going out with Noah was once a mission impossible for us.

We took small step by step to train him up. From 5 minutes down the park till now, Noah is okay with 3 days 2 nights staycation. Big milestone achieved which was 3 months back from now, we arranged 1 hour flight for 3 days 2 nights staycation. It was Noah first flight and we were kind of worry about it.
Thank God everything went smooth. We did not arrange too much program a day. We ride on car, ate outside, visited few tourist spots and spent time in the hotel for its facilities.

We then decided to plan for perhaps a longer trip year end but thing doesn't go smooth when the time approached. I have no leave left and most my leave was taken to take care of Noah. Furthermore, we face financial challenge. In order to race with time and prepare Noah for formal school, we increase the therapy session for him from 3 to 5 times a week. We arrange Noah 2 OT, 2 ST and a Music Therapy per week. This will be Noah first music therapy. The cost is very burden to me as it is almost my whole month of salary. Due to this, the holiday plan for December is washed.

I do not feel over disappointed because I know that I am arranging something useful for him. Keep it up Noah.  

Comments