GFCF Diet & Eating Habit

I heard of many successful cases on practicing Gluten Free Casein Free Diet on kids. I was told tremendous result seen after few months with he mentioned approach.

Noah is not on GFCF despite I switched to gluten free formula for him, eliminated barley and reducde the intake of flour made food.

After few months, I decided to give it up due to Noah is a very prickly eater and his weight gain, nutrition intake concerned me more. 

Noah is now more flexible with food. He is not so rigid as before. I can still recall he only took rice porridge with potato 2 years back. Then I told myself the need to explore him and encourage him to more variety of food.

It was pretty hard at first but now, Noah is more open with new food. He is still a prickly eater but I notice the improvement. Thus, now it is easier to bring him outstation or to have short trips. Unlike previously he only took home-cook rice porridge with potatoes and I was in hassle to prepare him his food while we were outside.

Comments